SATURDAY DECEMBER 8 2018
JACKSONVILLE BEACH FL
The nations oldest and original Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl will be taking place in Jacksonville Beach on Saturday, December 8th from 5pm-2am! The crawl, which includes 12 of the beaches favorite bars and restaurants, will include a night of fun, dancing, and philanthropy.
This years event will include complimentary shots and cocktail samples, drink specials all night, chance to win thousands in cash and prizes, a ugly sweater contest, plus much more! Dressing up isn't mandatory, but highly recommended. Check in will be held at the Ritz Bar and Brix Tap House starting at 5:00 PM.
Additionally, there will be a Canned Food Drive benefiting multiple local food banks. Please bring non perishable items to checkin to receive an additional raffle ticket (up to 5 depending the amount of food) for your support.
Saturday, December 8th, 2018
- Complimentary Shots and Cocktail Samples
- Access to the Silent Disco
- Wristband for Drink Specials
- Chance to be entered into Costume Contest
- Chance to win variety of Raffle Prizes and Giveaways
- Canned Food Drive for Local Food Banks
CHECK IN LOCATION & TIMES:
- The Ritz Bar from 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- The Brix Tap House from 5:00pm - 10:00pm
TICKETS ONLY $15 ($15 OFF):
COPYRIGHT 2018 - UGLY SWEATER BAR CRAWL